Package Includes :
Hotel room: Double Occupancy, Breakfast, Boxed Lunch for 2, Secured Storage for your Quad or ATV & Meal Discount 20% at Danny’s
3-Day Excursion $357
Select from the below of the 5 suggested routes from Danny’s:
- Leave Danny’s and head to the Jacquet River Salmon Barrier. Ride on this narrow trail in
the middle of the Belledune Protected Natural Area offering multiple occasions to encounter wild animals.
- Take the Danny’s Trail and follow the trail to the Jacquet River Gorge. One of Nature’s
best creations in the Chaleur area.
- From Danny’s, you can head this time to Island Lake Lodges and Restaurant. This is
called by the locals «Up river trail» will take you in the Heart of the Acadian Forest at 70 km away from Beresford.
- For this route, you will need a GPS or map to reach the Wind Mill in the Christmas Mountain
area. The federated trail will take you half way with proper signage, but from Arleau Brook, you’re on your own.
- Visit the Sir James Dunn’s Castle Ruins in St-Sauveur. You will need to haul your Quad to
Downtown Bathurst with Trail Head at Kerr’s Chain Saw on Main Street. From there, you will be in for a tremendous ride. Once you will have visited Sir James Dunn’s site, you will have time to take a ride on Trail #10 via Bertrand in the Acadian Peninsula.
1-Day Excursion $129
Select one of the routes above
All prices are subject to 15% HST